Medvedev first reached the quarterfinals of the Australian Open
Russian tennis player Daniil Medvedev in the fourth round of the Australian Open tournament, held in Melbourne, beat American Mackenzie MacDonald with scores of 6:4, 6:2, 6:3.
The match lasted 1 hour 30 minutes. Medvedev made seven aces, two double faults and converted six break points out of seven. MacDonald made one ace, two double faults, and converted a single breakpoint.
In the quarterfinals of the tournament, Medvedev will face the winner of the pair Andrei Rublev (Russia) - Kasper Ruud (Norway).
In the other quarterfinals of the Australian Open the following meetings will take place:
- Andrei Rublev (Russia) - Kasper Ruud (Norway)
- Aslan Karatsev (Russia) - Grigor Dimitrov (Bulgaria),
- Novak Djokovic (Serbia) - Alexander Zverev (Germany),
- Rafael Nadal (Spain)- Fabio Fognini (Italy),
- Stefanos Tsitsipas (Greece) - Mateo Berrettini (Italy).
We will provide more information for the matches in our upcoming prediction. Stay with us for not missing them.